Tuesday, April 27, 2010

good afternoon

1.) I hate it when guys say stupid shit like "I'm just looking for a good girl." what does "good" mean? as in she's not evil like Voldemort? Honestly, whenever i hear the word "good girl" i immediately think of "boring girl". If i were a dude, i would want an interesting girl. a funny girl. a ride to die girl. a beyonce to my jay z. the bonnie to my clyde. the lady to my gaga. haha


2.)another thing i hate is when chicks refer to themselves as a "bad bitch" as in cool/edgy. bitch you aint bad. you know who's a bad bitch? Hit Girl from Kick Ass. She is 11 and she literally beats, stabs and shoots the shit out of everyone that hurt her father. She has badass purple hair and a cape. That is a bad bitch. You know who else is a bad bitch? Oprah. Just bc you shake your ass all fast and get drunk and wear slutty things and tat urself up dont make you a bad bitch. whats that you say? oh ly, you do those things all the time? well, i dont call myself a bad bitch; i just call myself awesome hahaha


3.)i fucking hate monkeys. they scare the shit out of me. i think its the fact that they resemble humans so closely. my mom told me this story of a woman that owned a monkey in vietnam. she raised the monkey like it was her own. she loved the monkey and the monkey loved her. too much. bc one day when she went on a date and took her date home, the monkey got incredibly jealous and killed the both of them.










4.) i love luggage. i adore them. i would wander into Fossil or any other luggage emporium and just admire them. i love leather. i love duffel bags. i love the ones with wheels. i love the ones without wheels. my dream is to have an entire leather set with my monograms on it. similar to the one on the Darjeeling Limited: see below








and i know what youre thinking: duh ly you love luggage because its associated with travelling and everyone loves travelling. yes, this is true. but i also love using luggage as surprise storages. like i keep shoes in one of my suitcases. in another, i keep magazines. etc etc. and everytime i open them, its like a gift.



5.) i wonder who decided it would be okay to eat an oyster. He must have been extremely brave. have you seen what an oyster looks like? the outside of the oyster looks like a common rock. did he look at it and think "hm let me open this up?" and then once he opened it up to its slimy, grey insides was he like "hmm let me put this in my mouth?" nevertheless, im glad he did because oysters are fucking delicious?

2 comments:

  1. did the monkey kill himself and make it a tragic murder-suicide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my chick bad

    but not after reading number 2

    ReplyDelete